holiday mood :)

assalamualaikum wbt.

it almost a week for my new semester here in UPM but I still miss my home and family...so my classes for this semester aren't too pack like my last sem...most of the class start at 8 am and I have no night class at all which was a huge relief for me...

so I was looking at my Picture folder in my laptop, there is picture that I took during my trip to Hj.Dorani homestay so I would like to share with you..

Actually, my sister had to go there for one of her school's programme so the whole family decided to go there too.... It takes about almost 4 hours just to arrive there as it was quite far from my house...so when we arrive the first activity that we have to do was playing kite. Imagine playing the kite at 3 pm...which is the hottest time of the day so I didn't join the group.

fly fly away


the beauty of youth
Because I'm bored, I just snap a few picture of the beautiful scenery around me...

love the clouds

memory bridge

So that afternoon, we checked in to our chalet and it have this magnificent sea view from the verandah...

sunset 
sunrise

At night, we got a chance to see the "kuda kepang" dance performed by the villagers...so basically, kuda kepang is a dance originated from the Javanese and have some Islamic influence on it. The first part was the basic step of kuda kepang...the second part is the scariest part where the dancers will be possessed and start dancing according to their characters...




the next day and my last day there were full of tour ( the best part of holiday...yeah!!)....we went to nata de coco, kerepek and bahulu factory...

bahulu ikan :)

packing nata de coco :)
p/s: for more picture you can check out my Tumblr or my instagram


Comments