the one that we waiting for

Assalamualaikum and hello J

Finally, the long awaited holy month of Ramadhan had finally arrived. The month that it is compulsory for us to fast for 30 days. So how is your first week of Ramadhan? Good, bad or you didn't felt anything? The weather were nice and warm on the first few days but usually on the second or third week of Ramadhan, the sun hotflares are quite devastating so most of us will get tired and fatigue by the afternoon. So, my first day of Ramadhan were quite OK. Except for continuous burping due to the release of gases from my stomach and 4 hours of sleeping (I prefer to think that as a nap actually),I'm good.

So last night were my first tarawikh. Alhamdullilah, I were given the golden  opportunities to fast on the first day when some of my Muslim’s sister couldn't make it. So last night, it was scarce sight for me. The prayer’s row were full and packed with people unlike the usual day where the surau are so peaceful and you are always on the first row. So, usually after 8 rakaat (some places,they did until 20 rakaats) and 3 rakaats of witir, it marks the end of tarawikh and time for moreh. Moreh is something similar to supper. Just a light meal before you went to bed. When I'm done with both,time to hit the sack. I already on my bed when I heard some noises coming from the ceiling.It sounds like a scratch and a soft voice coming slowly towards the opening on the ceiling just above my bed.So I was thinking.... “ei, it’s impossible for a ghost to disturb me. After all, this is the month of Ramadhan, the Satan are all chained up.” And then suddenly, I looked up and saw a pair of glowing eyes peeking through the hole and a soft purr. It’s actually the alley cat that we usually fed. IDK how did it manage to find its way to there.To chase it away,I willingly sacrifice one of my markers and throw it towards the opening . Hopefully, you use it wisely, cat. Maybe you can mark your way using it.Kikikiki. (krik krik krik)

So, this morning, I checked my result for the second semester. Not an official result, just a simulation but based on experience, it’s 90% accurate and the result was? Disappointing. Not what I had expected but based on my effort, carry marks and last minute study, not much can be complained about the result. Serves me right. Felt like I just get slapped hard on my face. Well, actually this is a lesson for me to get serious onto study and to stop daydreaming and sleeping especially during lectures. Maybe I flunked organic chemistry and biomolecule. Hopefully, I don’t have to any of this two subjects especially chemistry. Enough of the mental abuses and mental breakdown during the last semester.  

However these bad news will never killed the joy of holiday and Ramadhan. What did I noticed is that, most of my friends went for a job hunt and managed to get one. As for me? I volunteered myself to be the seasonal maids ( I get paid too) and a tutor for my sister. She's going to sit for PMR examination this year. Last year, I have my own home-made raya’business but this year, I decided to slow down a bit and take orders from the regular customers only. But, if any of you who like to order, I’ll accept it. For details, it would be better to contact me personally.After all, doing it alone somewhat tiring and I sometimes I get sleepy during tarawikh.

 So that is the quick update from me.Have a bless full Ramadhan. Hopefully we managed to graduate from the Ramadhan University with a first class honour and the most important thing is we are able to improve ourself to a better muslim. In addition, the end of this holy month doesn’t mark the end of all the deeds that you did. Try to practise it on other month too. Insya Allah.


the owner of a pair of glowing eyes



Cherrio :D

Comments