Goodbye November and Hello December.



cepatnya masa berlalu.

counting the days till december....I never thought that November is now reaching the end. One month more before 2014. And another one month for my final examinations for this semester.


So this latest post is just a quick update and just for me to share any interesting story or events that already happened for the past few weeks and any upcoming events.

1. Academic stuffs.

Yesterday marked the end of my test 2 for this semesters. For BSM code subjects, there were no test 2 instead the test were replaced by group presentation on week 14 of lectures. I don't know if it is a good news or what.So now, I'll have to wait for the marks. Hopefully, the marks will increase or maintained so I didn't have to study hard for the upcoming finals.

2. Happy Birthday.

So on the 8th of November, I'm officially 20. My original plan is to publish a special blog post as a tribute to my 20th birthday but due to time restriction and lack of ideas, I didn't manage to finish writing it. But now I'm working on a new draft that is to share my 5 year and my 10 year goal. I'll keep you guys updated about it.Thanks for the warm wishes and sadly no present received this year.

3. Srikandi 3.0

Srikandi 3.0 is the first ig gathering by all the Srikandi movements and it was hosted by the pioneer of Srikandi movement that is Srikandi UM. Srikandi is based on volunteering the same concept as iM4u. The main goal
to gather all female students, especially from UPM in an effort to empower female leadership. We're free to voice out our opinions and share our thoughts regarding national or current issues. At UPM, the Srikandi movement known as Srikandi Putra and it is an effort established by two female student leaders from Student Representative Council UPM 2012/2013. The theme for Srikandi 3.0 is to "memperkasa siswi, membangun generasi". the highlights of the event was a sharing session by the famous vlogger, Anwar Hadi. It was fun and great, plus I get to snap a pic with Anwar hadi....hihihi.


our theme colour: red and gold.
4. AYEF

I'm going to Brunei.....it is not a holiday trip but I'll be representing Malaysia to Asean+3 Youth Enviromental Forum from 2-4 of December. How I was chosen and more about the forum will be told in details in my upcoming blog post. 


sorry for not been productive enough and I noticed that my writing styles had changed a lil bit. No more funny remarks, not many pictures uploaded and other things. I'll try to improve myself from time to time and hopefully I can be a better one in the future. Till then, cheerio :D

*writing this entry while trying my best not to sleep*




Comments