stuck between choices

bismillah....

It's been a long time isn't it? Sorry for not keeping you guys updated with my new posts. Busy? More likely to be lazy.

I admit that I'm not the one you should refer when you're deciding on something. Try to do so and I usually took a longer time to decide whether it will be black or white and I usually picked the wrong ones and end up suffering due to the choices made. Macam bila pergi shopping, 5-6 jam pusing pun, kalau satu tu pun tak berkenan kat hati, balik tangan kosong jela.
(ni bukan tak pandai buat pilihan tapi ni cerewet teliti namanya.)

There were times too, when two events happened on the same day, I really want to go to both but I have to end up making choices. eg. This 24th, I have to attend my cousin's wedding reception at Johor but at the same time, I have TOV event (which I already registered) and on the same day too, there might be gotong-royong event in Serumpun area and around the residential colleges and there also bengkel pengurusan jenazah too on that day. Nak pergi semua!!! I really wished I could split myself into 2 by the act of binary fission and tadaaah,succesfully produce another 'me'. But, as it is impossible, I can only go to one place only and till this post is written, I didn't make up my mind yet. Most probably I'll attend the weddings, will have to choose family over work, right?

kat fakulti sendiri kot *kembang-kempis hidung bangga*

[Selesai satu cerita. Nak bebel benda lain pula]

Well, being a leader, a student and a daughter really requires lot of commitments. I have a packed schedule this semester. From Mondays to Wednesday, my class starts at 8/9 and end around 5 and we only have 2-3 hours gap during the noon for Zuhr prayer and lunch. Sometimes, during the free time, I had to use it to rush to the library or BHEP to settle my study/work tasks.
Tipulah kalau tak penat, tapi bila fikir tu semua tanggungjawab....kita akan fikir takpe, berkorban sikit apa salahnya, kita dah berikrar untuk kerja secara ikhlas, maka takde masa lah untuk merungut. Plus, all that I need to do is to manage my time well. The moment you are wide awake, the first thing you have to do (lepas baca doa bangun tidur dan lap air liur basi meleleh kat tepi mulut tu) is to plan your day ahead. Write up a daily task schedule, put a time frame for each task and try to complete it at that particular time.

Plus, I don't own a vehicle so my only mode of transportation is by bus, my own strong two feet and I seldomly, tumpang orang lain. Prinsip aku ialah selagi boleh buat sendiri, jalan sendiri, pergi sendiri, tak perlu susahkan orang lain. Bukan tak percaya tapi I knew that other people are busy too. They also have some works and problems that need to be settled and taking their precious time just for me to get my work done, I'll consider it as selfish. Some may not agree with it   but buat apa susahkan orang lain, kalau masih mampu buat.

#indepedentwomen #tunjukmuscle 

Case closed.


Bila guna kita bersusah payah pada permulaannya, bila mendapat kejayaan tu lebih manis rasa nikmatnya.

(ayat macam apa je)

cherrio :D

Comments