nerd.

bismillah.....

so, now I'm stuck in the library due to the heavy downpour outside. So I was busy doing the reports for my mini project for the microtechnique subject. So, the past few weeks I've been working very hard to makes sure that my tissue will appear nicely when final viewing under the microscope. Although I'm not quite satisfied with the final results, nevertheless I'm now halfway through the journey of becoming forensic botanists. So, I was just googling the picture of vascular bundle just to give me a clear picture on how I should labelled my tissue when I realized that the vascular bundle resembles the face of human. So I hold my laugh (just looking for a fight if try to LOL) as I was busy looking through the google images. Here some of it....try to guess what it looks like



look like someone put their charcoal mask on

I don't know why they get mad maybe due to insufficient nutrient supply?

mourning :(
this is a group of happy vascular bundle...maybe because they are coloured.

So I would also like to share this great book written by Nehemiah Grew, The Anatomy of Plant. There are two major reasons why you should fall in love with this book. First, the smell of an old book and two, the illustrations in this book were hand drawn and you'll be amazed on the details of the figures. 

So that's a quick update. I'm sorry for not being too active in blogging. Well, I considered myself to be when-I-want-to blogger. Plus, sorry for this rambling and quirky post. Should write more in the future, esp about my life and also on some current issues. 

p/s: on the second thought, do I'm the only one find vascular bundle amusing? Well, nerd or nothing!! ahahaha

(ya ya..I know.....it suppose to be nerf or nothing)

so till we meet again...



Comments