ME ON MY GRADUATION DAY


Bismillah

 I’m so sorry for the long hiatus and not keeping you guys updated with my writings. Seriously, I had too much to write and shared with my beloved dear readers which I believed still supporting me even after I had stop writing for a few months.
I just came back from delivering the flowers to my customers, this year graduates and as I’m waiting for my last customer to come and picked her flower, I looked around and ask myself, what if today is my day. The day that I finally finished my four blood and tears degree years and finally receiving what everyone wished for, the scroll.

 The fact that I only have almost 2 years till the days finally come, I still can’t believe that I halfway to reach the end. The joy and sorrow that I’ve been through as long that I remember is too hard to be express in words. Till now, I still struggled to cope with the responsibilities as a third year student and now as the President for the Faculty of Biotechnology and Biomolecular Sciences Students’ Associations. Plus, this semester, I have to take the MGM subject and we have to sell our own creative product as a part of syllabus. Luckily, we decided to sell our exclusive craft works. You can check our page at Etudiant De’ Arts and don’t forget to like.

 Due to all of the commitments, pressure, tight schedule and not getting enough rest, I  have fall ill few times and watching the graduates did inspired me and I started asking myself back, what are the things that I want to achieve before I graduated. There’s a few, such I aimed for a higher achievement in leadership and also to join and be a part of the organizing team for various events in UPM or around Malaysia. I want to travel more and to connect and reconnect with various people. Too get to know new strangers every day is like flipping a new page in a book.

 And the most important thing is to make my parents proud. Looking at the excitement of the graduates’ parents almost cause me to break into tears, as I do know, how much sacrifices that they have made in terms of time, money and energy just to make sure that we’re able to grow up healthy and achieve sucess. As for my family, we don’t show much affectations around each other but I do know they do support me in everything that I do. Sometimes they tried to stop me from being to active but as a typical second child, my stubbornness and determination had convince them, that I can balance both of my life and finally make them realized that it would be a waste of time to stop me and they decided to let me live my own way but with their surveillance and alhamdullilah, due to their support and trust, I've become what that I've been today. To that, my deepest appreciation and gratitude towards my parents.

 Last but not least, this depending on the fate that Allah had planned for me, I wished to have a man standing beside me on the graduation day. Not the photographer hahaha but my own man, which I still had not found yet. Hopefully soon. But I’m not too desperate looking for one now as I do enjoy my single life but at the same time I love seeing those lovely husband and wife; both wearing the graduation’s robe and with a small hand grasping one of them; their first child.  I know this sound ridiculous to some but well it isn't a crime to dream that I may capture this beautiful scene on my convocation day. Hahaha. Well, continue dreaming ain as no one wants you. Ouch!

 Well, I think it is not too late to congratulate this year graduates for receiving your scroll and I’ll be following you guys in two more years. Insya Allah on the 40th Convocation Ceremony :)


Comments