Twins Of Faith

Bismillah
.
I have been waiting to attend TOF for nearly a year. I wasn't being able to attend the previous years as I couldn't afford to pay for the tickets. But alhamdullilah this year, Allah had given me extra rezq and I managed to be a part of this year TOF with the theme of "The World of The Unseen". 

Normally the price is around RM 200 and even you get an early bird ticket, the price won't differ that much just RM 175. To get a lower price (I managed to get the ticket for about RM 135) there is a few ways.

1. To buy the tickets from other events organised by Mercy Mission eg. Marriage Conference / Being ME
2. To buy the ticket from the volunteers. 
3. Become a volunteers. You have free access to selected talks but it would be 1-2 slots only. This one is FREE!

Indeed that two days really leaved a great impact on me and I had lots of self reflections moments there. I'm not really familiar with the speakers and I'm glad to know all of this great incredible knowledgeable Muslims scholars on that 2 amazing days. If I get to choose one, well it would be a tough choice. I can clearly remember how every time Sh. Yahya Ibrahim delivered his speech on stage, in the middle of his speech, he will lift his specs and wipe off his tears. This is a great example to all the daie and the preacher. That is to make sure before you intended to change others through your words it must first have affect on you and to be sincere. Only those who have sincerity are easily accepted by others.

The schedule was so packed that I don't have time to attend any of the workshops. Plus, the topics in the main hall and also in the workshops are equally interesting thus putting me in dilemma. During TOF, they also organized a small taaruf session for those who want to find their life partners. What a great place to find your half! We jokingly tried to attend but as usual the women quotas were filled up. They even make quite  announcements for the men to join the taaruf session too. I guessed all the guys in the hall are not available.

The most memorable memory during TOF is when they ask to the audience to donate to build an Islamic international school. Some even donate 50K just because they believed they will get something when they donate for dakwah.

I remembered once TOF had ended, I was heavily affected by it. I was too shameful with the uncountable sins that I have done and I was ashamed for not being able to control my attitudes and actions. But human being human, we tend to commit sins and slowly changed back to what we have become in the past. Thus, those who reading please do pray for me to be a better Muslims. Thank you.


p/s: Still in process of writing the notes. Will update soon ;)


macam baik je kan muka



tinggi Sh. Daoud Butt ni, setinggi level iman nya jua

Comments