Hibernation

Bismillah.

I have been awhile since the last time I post something here. I'm still alive, fyi,  just I'm trying hard to stop sharing my life with public.

Since that incident took place , I really took extra extra cautious on my followers in my social media; the side effect from the trauma experienced. Even till today, there are still unknown numbers trying to disturb me and it annoys me a lot. Duh people, go and get yourself a life.

So I decided, it is time for me to reduce my presence in the virtual world and start to live in the real world. So, through time, I will slowly retreat myself from all my social media and decided maybe it is time for me to try dwelling in my own little bubble.

Maybe by disconnecting my social media, I may limiting myself from reaching and updating those around me. But, trust me, those who I really really love will be forever in my heart and mind.

I will find a way to contact my beloved ones. (and you can  do the same too, dear)

p/s: Currently, I had deleted my Instagram (nearly a month) and deactivates my FB and twitter (but both are not permanent, I'll see how)

Comments